Friday, October 17, 2008

Good smells and bad diseases...



I made an item for a raffle to sponsor a marathon team at work. They're running to support The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It's a custom velvet box stuffed with Imp's Ears (perfume samples) from the ever enigmatic and wonderful Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Most of the vials (and the full bottle) were donated by the overwhelmingly generous folks at BPAL.org (as well as a hefty handful of Lab postcards, pens, stickers, and magnets that I put in a matching velvet bag).






















Just when I think the world is crappy cakes covered in crap coulis, here comes a whole plethora of hope. You know, that stuff Obama keeps talking about...

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! BTW, should we have a BPAL component to our Dec 12-13th party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I better send a new email out this week---telling folks to bring what they have to sample, and order a few if they like.

    ReplyDelete